Monday, June 15, 2009

Migration | Phase Two



In late 2007, I decided to do something about the burning and churning in my gut. This unsettling feeling was, and still is, caused chiefly by the need to do something to make changes in my own life that could promote sustainable living and green practices. In essence, I wanted to learn how to live as lightly on this Earth as possible.

The only way I could undertake this, I gathered, was to educate myself while simultaneously illuminating the work that others had already done before me.
I poured some serious energy and passion into the greenfete.org website and met hundreds of people as a result.

And what's more?

I started to live lighter.


After 2 years, I have witnessed how the blogging community has become one of the main conduits for social movement and information exchanges, so here we are - greenfete, the blog. I have much work to do and links to establish and contacts to revisit. Please be patient as we move into our new home.

Peace,
green pedalgrl































































No comments:

Post a Comment