Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vegan Shoes Anyone?



I have this pair of shoes that I ordered with much anticipation (like 2 years ago already), as they were VEGAN for goddess sake. Lo, they are not a good fit for me. They have what is called a "Negative Heel" and are really cool looking.

I have tried different socks. Nope, still not comfy.

So they sit here at work, individually wrapped in hemp bags of all damn things and enclosed in a dusty shoe box. I will give them to the highest bidder. It doesn't matter what I paid for them, as I have not worn them other than around the office and not even for full days, as they just feel odd to me.

I just want maybe 25 bucks and they are yours. That will cover shipping I would think. I will check. So if you want to have these gems (BLACK size 8.5), they are yours. Contact me and we'll get the specs hammered out.

Here is the link to research the shoe if you'd like:

http://www.planetshoes.com/itemmatrix.asp?groupcode=1904

No comments:

Post a Comment